In June of last year, we began testing a new way of paying override commissions, which we called Team Overrides (TO). In the past few weeks, we’ve been in contact with numerous SFI Team Leaders about Team Overrides…and the message we have received is crystal clear: “We like the Executive Pool much better, please bring it back!”
So, effective today, May 1, 2019, we’re excited to announce that Team Overrides are gone and “Executive Pool 2.0,” a better version of the original Executive Pool, takes over!
Here’s a brief refresher on how the Executive Pool works:
At the end of every month we will determine the total CV (Commission Volume) for all sales at all our Zing Network properties; 50% of this total CV amount will go into the Executive Pool.
We then determine how many shares have been earned, companywide, and divide the total pool amount by the number of shares earned. This determines the Executive Pool share value each month.
Provided you have scored at least 1500 VP for the month (i.e. you’ve qualified as an Executive Affiliate), you earn ONE share of the pool for each of your VersaPoints up to 1500 shares! Then, for each additional 500 VP you score, you’ll earn another 500 shares!
– You score 1500 VP for the month, so you earn 1500 shares of the Executive Pool
– You score 2000 VP for the month, so you earn 2000 shares of the Executive Pool
– You score 2500 VP for the month, so you earn 2500 shares of the Executive Pool
– You score 3000 VP for the month, so you earn 3000 shares of the Executive Pool
– And so on, with no limit to how many total shares you can earn!
Also, as a Team Leader, you can earn lucrative VP MATCHES, which awards you additional, unlimited shares of the Executive Pool. Yes, through VersaPoints matches, you can earn thousands or even tens of thousands of additional shares of the Executive Pool!
– Bronze Team Leaders will earn VP Matches on all EAs through 2 generations + on all your EA CSAs.
– Silver Team Leaders will earn VP Matches on all EAs through 4 generations + on all your EA CSAs.
– Gold Team Leaders will earn VP Matches on all EAs through 8 generations + on all your EA CSAs.
– Platinum and Diamond Team Leaders will earn VP Matches on all EAs through 12 generations + on all your EA CSAs.
1. New affiliates can start earning money with SFI immediately upon signing up. Been searching for ways to get your new team members to become active? This is what you’ve been looking for! Yes, because every VersaPoint they earn can be a share of the Executive Pool (i.e. money!) for them. And if you’re a Team Leader, you can earn a matching share for every VersaPoint they earn! Note that we’re talking VersaPoints of every kind here…including all points earned from ACTIONS.
Of course, this wonderful benefit doesn’t apply only to NEW affiliates. It can also apply to ALL affiliates in your group–on up to 12 generations below you–and for all your CSAs too! So what’s one of the best ways you can invest your time in SFI now? Helping every affiliate earn the maximum number of VersaPoints they can each day!…because for every point (share) they earn, YOU can earn a matching share!
2. The now-retired Team Overrides used 48% of CV. The old version of the Executive Pool (Executive Pool 1.0) used only 40%. Executive Pool 2.0 is a full 50%, which is the highest amount we’ve ever allocated to the Executive Pool!
3. Executive Pool 1.0 paid VP matches ONLY on persons who were “EA2” (a now-obsolete term that meant the person had attained the rank of Executive Affiliate at least twice). The new, 2019 version of the Executive Pool only requires EA status! This means that if you’re a Team Leader, you can immediately be earning lucrative matching shares of the Executive Pool on all your new team members! This is a potentially HUGE new benefit and income-booster!
4. The biggest drawback of the Executive Pool in the past was the frequent decreases in share values due to certain features (and some exploits too) that fueled millions of more shares being earned but without accompanying sales revenue to fund those shares. We want to eliminate these issues and try to ensure that shares grow (increase) in value each month…or at least remain steady. To that end…
A. We’ve adjusted the number of generations you earn VP matches on at each rank. Please understand, however, that with a pool, earning on fewer generations does not mean you’ll earn less overall. On the contrary, producing high share values by us being more stringent in how shares can be earned, means you’ll earn much more on the shares you DO collect. Remember, it’s an Executive POOL, and the number of shares awarded matters GREATLY in how much it pays out.
B. The amount of VersaPoints one can redeem Rewardicals for has also been appropriately adjusted. The redemption rate is now 5 Rewardicals per VersaPoint.
C. When Executive Pool 1.0 was replaced, and VersaPoints’ role became only for determining rank, we were freed up to transfer VP from month to month without limit. Now that all VersaPoints can have a cash value again, this feature must necessarily be discontinued. In its place will be the previous one-time VP transfer rule. That is, if you join SFI and you fail to reach 1500 VP before the end of the month, we’ll transfer all your VersaPoints to the next month. However, as before, this may occur only once.
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about operating an extremely diverse global platform, it’s that simplicity is critical. As a good friend has often reminded me, “A confused mind says no.” Well, we want our prospects, our new affiliates, ALL our team members, saying YES! A loud chorus of “YES!” means big, big things for the SFI system…not the least of which would be larger and larger commissions each month for our affiliates!
To that end, in addition to introducing Executive Pool 2.0, we are further simplifying the comp plan. Effective immediately, our comp plan will consist of just two parts, Direct Commissions (DC) and the Executive Pool (EP)!
And we’re making it a nice, clean 50/50 split…50% of CV will go to Direct Commissions and the other 50% will go to the Executive Pool.
So when you make a sale, whether the buyer is a PSA or a PRM, you’ll now earn 50% of the CV as the Direct Commission. The remaining 50% of the CV goes into the Executive Pool where you can earn unlimited shares directly (up to one share for each VersaPoint you personally score) by simply being an Executive Affiliate AND unlimited additional shares via matches as a Team Leader!
That’s it! Clean, simple, easy to explain and easy to understand!
To put it in action, simply generate sales and teach all your team members to generate the maximum amount of VersaPoints they can each month…so YOU can earn a “monthly mountain of matches!”
Something else you’re going to like…
With Direct Commissions now at 50%, you can set sail for the highest rank in SFI–Diamond Team Leader–and be in profit with as little as just three PSAs! Here’s how:
Let’s say you’ve purchased a $29.97 premium subscription for ECommergy. Get just one PSA (personally sponsored affiliate) to duplicate and you’re earning around $11.00 a month with the Direct Commission and your direct share of the Executive Pool. Your commissions climb to over $20 a month when you add a second PSA…and you’re in profit at over $30 a month with a total of just three PSAs following your example!
So how does a simple “50/50” plan pan out? We crunched the numbers to find out. Here’s what we found:
Based on April’s revenues…
– Virtually 100% of all EAs (Executive Affiliates) will earn higher commissions!
– Over 75% of BTLs will earn more!
– Over 90% of STLs will earn more…and nearly 84% of GTL and PTLs will too!
Even more exciting is that with thousands of SFI affiliates now earning more, and a MUCH simpler, more inclusive compensation structure, we’re almost certainly going to see renewed activity, higher engagement, more excitement, and a powerful, positive cascading effect in the months ahead!
1. This is a fairly substantial change. Hence, some of our webpages containing information about compensation plan elements need to be updated (including the Scoreboard tab, the Genealogy, the Earnings Calculator, and more). We’re on the case and it won’t take a particularly long time to get everything updated, but please bear with us for the next couple weeks as we take care of the task at hand. In the meantime, refer to this announcement and the discussion to follow. I will drop by frequently to personally address questions and concerns.
2. Here at SFI corporate, we have a new level of excitement about the 2.0 version of the Executive Pool and also some new insights on how to maximize its power! And we’re going to focus our enthusiasm and new clearer vision on creating a variety of new ways to make sure all affiliates, especially new ones, aren’t missing out on the amazing opportunity that our refresh offers. Stay tuned, you’re going to LOVE what’s coming!
3. Just to be clear, we’re on the new plan NOW (as of May 1st), so you can get busy spreading the news about EP 2.0 and building your “monthly mountain of matches!” Got mountain?